For any clarification, information, exercise of the rights listed in this policy, please contact the Data Controller at the following addresses:
address for sending registered mail: Via Colomba 3, 36061 Bassano del Grappa (VI)
This policy may be amended following to the introduction of new law requirements which “STORE 1.5” S.r.l shall have to comply with. We therefore recommend users to regularly check this section for any updates.
If you are under the age of 16, your consent should be considered lawful where it is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility.
Access to online shop is restricted to users of legal age only.
According to EU REG. UE 679/2016, processing of personal data shall be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and rights of users.
The data controller of personal data is also the legal person responsible for all decisions relating to purposes and procedures of personal data processing and to the means to be used, including the security profile. In relation to this website, the data controller is “STORE 1.5 S.r.l.” with registered office in Via Colomba 3, 36061 Bassano del Grappa (VI), Companies’ Register Nr. VI-368357, tax code and VAT number 03965470242.
The data processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or any other body, which processes personal data on behalf of the controller. As regards personal information provided by users during this website navigation, STORE 1.5 S.r.l. has entered into a written agreement whereby the company “KF ADV srl”, with registered office in Viale Vicenza 36/C, 36031 Dueville (VI), Companies’ Register Nr. VI-332033, tax code and VAT number 03521740245, shall be entrusted as external contractor of the data processing.
The company KF ADV srl, in its capacity of Data Processor, shall be responsible of processing the data collected during the management of the company’s website, e-commerce, marketing and newsletters, while ensuring in terms of safety, the compliance with the relevant data protection legislation and instructions given by the Data Controller.
Therefore, data shall be processed by authorized employees of KF ADV srl and STORE 1.5 S.r.l.
Processing of personal data shall mean any operation or set of operations related to the collection, recording (…), storage (…), erasure of data (…).
Collected data shall not be disclosed. However, in order to effectively carry out the service required, some information will be shared with third parties, called on to perform special tasks on behalf of “STORE 1.5 S.r.l.” (e.g. banks, professionals and consultants, couriers, etc.).
Your personal data shall be stored using paper/IT systems, for no longer than necessary, for the purposes for which the data were collected. Data shall be safely erased (electronic personal data) or destroyed (paper-based personal data) as soon as storage is no longer needed, without prejudice to what is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The data controller and the data processor undertake to protect and keep personal data safe by taking all necessary physical and IT security measures to ensure the privacy of personal data supplied. However, no security system can guarantee such protection with absolute certainty. Therefore, except in case of liability due to the fault of the data controller and data processor, “STORE 1.5 S.r.l.” and “KF ADV srl” shall not be responsible for breaches by third parties who illegally access the systems without due permission.
Any infringement of these provisions, if it constitutes a risk to the person or body concerned, shall be immediately reported to the Supervisory Authority and to the party concerned in compliance with the terms of EU Regulation 679/2016.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
This website processes personal data on the basis of consent.
Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
Main personal data processing activities and purposes of the website.
2) When registering for receiving commercial communications (e.g. Newsletters) or creating an account, users submit their identification data needed for providing respectively the advertising and registration services. Through these services users release some information that can be used to improve our services (for example, by listing products in their “wish list”, users will receive notices in accordance with their preferences). Personal data submitted to receive newsletters can be modified or cancelled at any time by signing in to “account”, selecting “newsletter subscription” and clearing the check box “general subscription” (then save) or using the link “unsubscribe” at the foot of all commercial notices received. Data provided by creating your account can be modified or cancelled at any time by sending an email to the address email@example.com as well as by giving your name and asking for unsubscription.
3) Through the online shop, the user provides his identification data (name, surname, residence), his telephone contact and payment data (e.g. credit card data, which are only processed by the online payment service provider 'Paypal'). These data are required for processing the service requested. Fields where mandatory data shall be entered are shown in the section for the purchase of the product; orders shall not be carried out if this section is not filled in. Users shall enter their data correctly or modify their personal data in the “account” section in case of an earlier registration with subsequent change. The personal data provided will be used to carry out the service requested (shipping and delivery of order), to provide assistance (even in case of returns or replacement of defective products), to comply with fiscal and accounting obligations. Data shall be stored on our provider server and kept in a safe and automated manner. However, we will use data for statistical purposes.
Without prejudice to point sub-1) hereinabove, the provision of data for the purposes of point sub 3) is optional; however, failure to provide such data may result in the inability to access the services required by the registered or unregistered users.
For the purposes of point sub-2) above, submission of data is optional and its use is subject to explicit consent. In the event of a refusal, suggestions for the purchase, invitations, newsletters, promotions and general advertising material and communications will not be delivered.
Data collected shall not be transferred to third parties with the exception of those who are involved in activities related to the services offered by the website (e.g. banks, suppliers, couriers, accountants, etc..). Consequently, if orders of goods are placed by foreign users, data can be transmitted outside Italy (e.g. to foreign couriers).
In no case data will be transmitted to third parties except to those who are involved in activities related to the services offered by the website and to the Judicial Authorities on any legitimate request.
Place of Data Processing
Data shall be collected and processed at the registered office of the Data Controller and at the IT platform managed by the Data Processor.
Rights of users (data subjects) according to REG. EU 2016/679
Rights of users are stated in art. 13 par. 2 of the REG. EU 2016/679.
“STORE 1.5 S.r.l.” wishes to inform data subjects that they are entitled to the following rights:
- the right of data subject to ask the data controller to access personal data (art. 15 EU REG);
- the right of the data subject to request the controller to rectify and supplement personal data (Art. 16 EU REG. 2016/679);
- the right of the data subject to request the controller to erase personal data (Art. 17 EU REG. 2016/679), except where processing is necessary for the exercise of freedom of expression, the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
- the right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 EU REG. 2016/679);
- the right to obtain certification that the operations of rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing have been carried out (Art. 19 EU REG.), except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right protected (Art. 19 EU REG. 2016/679);
- the right to data portability (Art. 20 EU REG. 2016/679);
- the right to object to the processing of personal data (Art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679);
- the right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes (Art. 21 para. 2 EU Reg. 2016/679);
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (Art. 22 EU Reg. 2016/679), unless this is necessary for the performance of the contract, is not authorized by law, or is not based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
Requests may be addressed to the data controller and data processor, without formalities or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Data Protection Authority available at:
http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1089924, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to revocation.
In the event of infringement of the provisions of the Regulation, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Supervisory Authority that is responsible for monitoring data processing in Italy. Claim form to lodge with the Privacy Supervisory Authority is available at the following address:
For an in-depth analysis of the rights, you are entitled to, please consult article 15 and seq. of the REG. EU 2016/679.
To exercise one or more of the above-mentioned rights, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com